Vision & Strategy
- Empower primary care and working in partnership to facilitate access to high quality, clinically effective and fully integrated care for everyone.
- Ensure a sustainable health service for our local community.
- Fair and equitable
- Open and transparent
- Leading by example
- Supporting and sustaining General Practice within the Maldon District.
- Equality of access to care to all.
- Working holistically with community and district providers of health.
- Building relationships with wider health partnerships.
- Pioneering digital technology to improve health outcomes.
- To be a positive force for change and improvement.
- To tackle diabetes and obesity
- Work with health partners to improve air quality
- Combat social isolation through dedicated befriending services.