Get an appointment for a COVID-19 jab at Chelmsford City Racecourse on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 December
More pre-bookable and some walk-in Covid vaccine appointment slots are being made available in Essex over the weekend of 18 and 19 December:
If you’re yet to have a jab, need to have the next one, or you’re ready for a booster, now is the time to act.
- 1st doses if you or your child are 12 years old or over
- 2nd doses if you are 16 years old or over:
- If you’re 16 or 17, you can have your 2nd dose 12 weeks after your 1st dose
- If you’re 18 years old or over, you can have your 2nd dose 8 weeks after your 2nd dose
- Some people are eligible for a 3rd primary dose – please bring along your GP or consultant letter
- Booster doses for anyone who is 40 years old or over (boosters are given at 12 weeks after your 2nd dose)
Find out more and pre-book your appointment at Chelmsford City Racecourse here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/eputs-big-vaccination-weekend-saturday-18th-sunday-19th-december-tickets-224652500677
There will also be a number of walk-in appointments available on both days, on a first come, first served basis. But to avoid waiting, you are advised to pre-book if possible.
Get your jab at Chelmsford City Racecourse
Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 December 2021
From 9am – 6pm both days
Chelmsford City Racecourse
More information about eligibility and other places to get your jab can be found at COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Essex (essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk)